Established in 2010, Al-Bukhari International University is a Malaysian non-profit institution. Al-Bukhari University is famous for its rich and beautiful architecture, as the university aims to enrich the culture and knowledge of applicants.
Details of scholarships in Malaysia 2022:
Scholarship location: Malaysia
Awarding body: Al-Bukhari International University
Countries available for application: All countries are available to apply
Study level: Bachelor’s degree / Bachelor’s degree
Language certificate: An English language certificate is not required because it has an English language course for one year for free
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year.
- Covering tuition fees for free
- Monthly salary 450 MYR
- medical insurance
- University housing
- Free English language course before studying
- Pay the IELTS exam fee and get the IELTS certificate for free.
Majors awarded in scholarships in Malaysia 2022:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Honors
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Development
- Bachelor of Finance Islamic Finance
- Age between 18 and 22 years old.
- Marital status Single.
- Family income less than 300 USD for the international applicant and 2,000 MYR for the Malaysian applicant.
Required Documents :
- passport copy
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Transcript/Point Reveal
- Certificate of last academic qualification
- Writing letters of intent
How to Apply for Scholarships in Malaysia 2022:
To apply for this opportunity, you must apply for admission to a bachelor’s degree program at the university by filling in the online application and uploading the required documents. The applicant will then be invited to an interview session.
Scholarship Interview Evaluation Criteria:
When the academic and scholarship criteria are met, the applicant will be called to attend an interview session and the following aspects will be assessed through the interview session.
- Socioeconomic status 40%
- Communication skills 20%
- Personal 20%
- position 20%
- Please note that AIU reserves the full right to refuse or terminate any scholarship application that contains plagiarism or fraudulent information without prior notice to the applicant.