Brunei scholarships for international students 2022 for study Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, Diploma, and Short Courses.
The scholarship does not require a language proficiency certificate
Details of Brunei scholarships for international students
Host: Sultanate of Brunei.
Study Level: Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree in Postgraduate Studies, Doctorate
University: Universities of the Sultanate of Brunei.
Funding: fully funded.
Application deadline: varies from degree to degree.
About Burnei University
Brunei Darussalam (the nation of Brunei) or the land of peace, is located on the northern coast of the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia.
Brunei ranks fourth in the Human Development Index after Singapore, South Korea and Japan among Southeast Asian countries. Furthermore, it’s the 120th in terms of GDP per capita in light of the purchasing power parity of citizens and residents in the country.
Eligablilty for Brunei scholarships for international students
- All nationalites can apply.
- Fullfil All Aplication requirements and documents of the scholarship program
- The age of the applicant must be from 18 to 25 years for the undergraduate level
and Less than 35 years for postgraduate studies and diploma
- Do medical examination in Brunei if the Ministry of Foreign Affairs deems it necessary
- Stay away from political activities
- Commitment to return to your country after the Brunei Scholarship ends
Benefits of Brunei scholarships for international students
- Full Tuition fees
- All travel costs
- Accommodation costs
- Assistance in student visa application
- A monthly stipend of $500 for living expenses
- Other benefits provided by the granting institution
Application for Brunei scholarships for international students
- Application is now available to apply for bachelor’s, diploma, and short courses.
- Applying for undergraduate majors. This course is available for majors (Business Administration / Science / Arts).
For undergraduate “bachelor” deluxe, the date is September 11, 2021, for diploma September 4, for postgraduate studies “application is not available now”
- Copy of the passport
- A copy of the student’s academic certificates
- Copy of the English language proficiency certificate(if exisit)
- A criminal fish that proves that you are free of any criminal charges
- Send any other supporting documents