Spread the love
- Funding: Full Funding
- Country: Germany
- Degree: Master’s
Terms of German Goethe University Scholarship:
- All students are allowed to apply for Germany scholarships at Goethe University
- All applicants for German Goethe University scholarships must have completed at least two thirds of their bachelor’s degree
- Scholarships are only available to students who wish to start their studies in the winter semester.
- Applicants must have an honors degree from a university outside Germany and have a strong research interest.
- German Goethe University Scholarships give preference to candidates who are not registered at another German university.
- Students who have already obtained a master’s degree are allowed to apply, provided they hold a master’s degree at a university outside Germany.
- Students who hold a degree from a German university located abroad (such as the German Jordanian University) are allowed to apply for the German Goethe University Scholarships.
Documents you will need to send:
- Completed scholarship application form
- a copy of the passport
- Copies of academic transcripts. Find out the required format here
- Statement of purpose Learn here how it is written
- Motivation letter Learn from here how it is written
- Recommendation letter here how to write it
- Biography from here how it is written
- Marking statement
- Scientific article on a specific topic
- Previous work
Advantages of funding German Goethe University scholarships:
- A monthly stipend of 1,000 euros for the entire study period of the Master’s program at Goethe University
- Students can also receive their first stipend in October.
- Receive excellent academic supervision by professors and faculty who work in the most distinguished research departments of the university.
- Have the option to write the student’s master’s thesis and other study papers or do an internship in the university’s research unit.
- Receive support and guidance from an experienced master’s student during the study period. Access to professional skills-focused seminars at the university’s Graduate Academy, but these are usually open to PhD and post-doctoral students.
- Learning in an innovative research environment and networks for scholarship holders and other applicant researchers.
- Receiving career support through the Goethe University Research Support Office.
- Participation in the activities of interdisciplinary research groups at Goethe University.
Steps to register at the German Goethe University:
- After obtaining acceptance, log on to the official website of the scholarship below.
- Create a new account on the official website.
- Fill out the scholarship application information.
- Attach the documents required previously from you with the application file.
- Send the request to the donor.
- Number of times to apply for the grant: 11829 times
- Application deadline: December 31 (the deadlines for applications may vary due to the global health situation, so we ask you first to visit the official website of the scholarship to confirm the last date for applying. coming.)
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Click on Apply Now Below:
Spread the love