Spread the love
Details About Scholarship :
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree : Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate, MBA
- Deadlines: 21st September 2021
Scholarship Benefits and fund :
- Tuition Fee Covered plus Free Textbooks..
- A monthly stipend.
- Medical care.
- Airfare Ticket.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- Projects funded by the University.
Available Fields :
Eligibility Criteria :
Master Programs Degree Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree at least for a Four Year in special filed from a recognized institution.
- A minimum GPA (A Grade-Point Average) Equuleus 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
PhD. Programs Degree Criteria:
- A Master Degree after a four-year B.S. degree in special filed from a recognized institution.
- GPA (A Grade-Point Average) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) and Master (M.S.) degrees.
For MBA Degree Criteria:
- A Four-Year of Bachelor’s Degree in special filed.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area e.g. programming, information systems, data processing… etc.
- Working experience for at least one year of full-time.
Requirements & Documents:
- Copy of Identification.
- A curriculum vat (CV).
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees.
- Passport Size Photo with white background (that is optional for females).
- For International MBA Applicants you need GMAT.
Note : Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
Spread the love