Malaysia Scholarships For International Students 2022 are Fully Funded scholarships at Albukhary International University to study bachelor degree in Malaysia .
AIU aims to make education more accessible to those talented or who otherwise did not have the opportunity to improve their talent.
- Scholarship country : Malaysia.
- Host : Al-Bukhari International University.
- Nationalities : All nationalities .
- Financial coverage: fully Funded scholarships.
- Study level: Bachelor degree.
- Deadline:Open throughout the year.
Available majors at Malaysia scholarships
- Business Administration.
- Human Resource Management.
- Social Development.
- Islamic Finance.
Malaysia Scholarships For International Students benefits
- Full tuition fees.
- Monthly salary 450 MYR.
- University housing.
- Medical insurance.
- English language course before studying.
- IELTS exam fees and certificate for free.
Apply also for : Melbourne Scholarships for international students Australia
Eligibility criteria for Malaysia scholarships for international Students
- Age range from 18 and 22 years old.
- Single marital status.
- less than 300 USD family income for international applicant.
- No English language is required and there will be a free course before study.
- Any Scholarship letter ( if you are sponsored by other party ).
- Mothers’ (ID) or death certificate.
- Fathers’ (ID) or death certificate.
- Father’s Income Declaration Form.
- Mother’s Income Declaration Form.
- Utility bill (water bill or electricity).
- Verification letter by one of the referees
- Three Photos of family home ( from outside and inside ).
- Personal statement
Must be in English language and every question at least contain 150 words.
- Why should the scholarship sponsor you?
- How will that impact your future?
- What makes you a suitable candidate – any skills, experience or achievement?
Apply for Malaysia scholarships for international students
- Fill in the online application and uploading the required documents.
- You will be invited to an interview session.It will assess:
- Socioeconomic status 40%.
- Personal 20%.
- Communication skills 20%.
- Position 20%.
Apply also for: DAAD Scholarships for international students Germany 2022